Why Calcium Hypochlorite is the BEST Choice!
A 3-in-1 product that chlorinates consistently, increases calcium to protect plaster and balances alkalinity to stabilize pH!
Our high quality tablets are made exclusively for our feeders
- Longer shelf life than liquid bleach
- Effective alternative to chlorine gas and liquid bleach
- Contain a scale inhibitor for improving feeder maintenance
- Easy to transport and use
- Dry chemical does not leak
- Reduces chloramine odors dramatically when compared to bleach
- Calcium hypochlorite is less damaging on plaster and equipment
CCH® Slow Dissolve Tablets
Benefits of Contemporary Sanitization in a Slow-Dissolve Formula Tablet
CCH® Endurance Tablets are non-stabilized, and do not contain cyanuric acid. Stabilized sanitizers like trichlor contain cyanuric acid. Cyanuric acid can help stabilize pH and will be measured in a pool water total alkalinity test, but carbonate alkalinity is needed to protect pool surfaces. Low carbonate alkalinity can lead to corrosion and plaster damage. The calcium in CCH® Endurance Tablets helps to protect the plaster, extending the life of the pool.
- Slow dissolve
- Works with ORP sensors and will not cause reduction of ORP
- Exclusive, patent pending technology
- Does not contain CYA
- Class 2 oxidizer